Base for iMac®Nack
We care about what our workspace looks like - a lot. We wanted something that compliments our style and is made from quality materials. Nack's Base for iMac® raises the height of your iMac® for a more ergonomic setup. Our Bases use only solid domestic hardwoods and perfectly fit your iMac®.
Nack's Base raises the height of your iMac® for a more ergonomic setup.
Don't Hunch Over
Most people use their iMac® in a position that makes them look down. That’s where our Base comes in. (Got a laptop? Our Prop helps with this same thing.)
Your level eye-line should be at the top 1/2 to the top 2/3rd of your screen. If it is below there, you need
Solution: Raise it up. We make two heights: 2-inch and 4-inch.
How do I pick?
- Align yourself to your iMac ® as you would use it.
- Look level to a point on the screen where you don't have to tilt your head or look up or down - this is your "centerline."
- Using a tape measure or ruler measure from the centerline of the monitor to your spot.
- Alternatively, stack up books under your iMac® to 2-inches or 4-inches and see which fits you best.
It doesn't need to be exact. You'll find that you most likely are closer to 2-inches or 4-inches. Ergonomically speaking, it's better to round-up in height than down, but any improvement should help.
High-Quality, Sustainable Materials
We offer three materials: Maple, Black Ash, and Walnut. Each is a sustainably sourced U.S. domestic hardwood.
Our Bases fit best with:
- 27" iMac ® and iMac ® Pros from 2015-present.
- 21" iMac's ® fit, however, our Base is slightly larger than the 21" stand.
Made in America by our fabrication company, Portland CNC